With infra index on a positive turn, this stock has signaled an end of correction (retracement) during last trading sessions.
Go long for 5% gain with a target of 123.5 for intraday tomorrow.
Those who can afford shall stay long until June expiry for more profit.
The target is around 143-146. Stop loss of 115 for both intraday and delivery.
Likely chart path.
Of course, only after considering global market futures opening on Monday.
1. Yellow path considering market rise or Nifty steady
2. Orange path if markets correct.
Currently, yellow most likely as niftyit is likely to have northerly bias in next trading session.
Decision on long or not is to be taken based on the breakout...
1. Nifty shall trade between 11200 to 11065 after opening around 11180
2. Hold shorts created in the past few days.
3. 11050 may tested today and total movement of about 120-150 points.
4. Fresh shorts can be created around 11180 to 11200, opportunity in first hour of opening and with the initial rise.
Nifty outlook for today.NSE:NIFTY
1. Foreign markets rallied yesterday by about a percent on China US trade tensions ease
2. Nifty will have duel stress, global as well as domestic due to nearing election results.
3. Nifty likely to remain flat with narrow trade band of about 80 point (11170 - 11250)
4. At least first half until 1230 shall be quite and likely to...
On 09-May Nifty is looking towards consolidation in first couple of hours and recovery thereafter the day. The nifty is at support line. Depending on the global markets set-up and chances soothing trade talks between US and China the said nifty recovery is likely to work for this week.
One can look into IT pack (especially HCLTECH) to go long in case...
Nifty is likely to have gap down opening owing to china US trade war escalation. Index might open gap down by about 40 points and continue down ward. The range of movement is likely to be around 60 to 70 points. Finally index may close around 11465 and can be considered as base set-up for likely consolidation for next day or two. Of course, the international...