Doge Coin Next Rally ? $1 or $5, Doge coin officially to the moon...
shib next move maybe 50 days or 310 days but yes 600% to 1200% pump will coming very soon' to the moon!
hdfc swing trade setup, get ready for 8% move up or down !!!
enj next move, use stop loss, best time to big profit lets make some money.......use stoploss, god luck.
enj next move, use stop loss, good points for this, buy in parts and sell in 2 parts. good day
don't sell shib just buy on support, shiba going crazy in this year. so hold and make gold..................#shibarmy. 0.0001212$ is a massive targert so wait and buy in dip
shiba targets for long run, buy as possible as, very good for long run make sure take it. good luck,
Shibainu next pump or dump, more chanses to pump so get ready buy targets already mentioned.
ADA coin next big move 50% DONE, BUY ON TREND LINE AND RIGHT NOW PRICE.
Ftm coin idea update for this month lets buy on buying point and sell upto more than 50% profit.
btt big targets for long term and short term. be redy for 100% to 600% gain.
bitcoin bigest move coming soon, bitcoin to the moooon. bigest update.
vechain target for inr trades lets take small profit go an buy on line touch. geta small two parts profit.
SHIBA INU COME BACK YEAH, wait for until touch a trend line,and holders wait for 0.01 usd and 0.001 usd. For inr ; 0.1 and 1 rupee.
0.001$ target be ready for the massive target, big profit coming soon. just hold it till 0.001, 11 jan 2022, don't sell.
wink coin targets for swing trade, big move for win coin. lets go for big move.
shiba inu comeback, yeah let's go man. one more flag pattern.
bitcoin supply and demand area. falling or rise 80% chance to fall and 20% chance to rise. so make sure.