1. See this stock has completed its one leg of fall near 1440 . Second leg is going on . If the recent low near 1482 is structure changing point that is not confirmed yet , then it will cross the tough resistance at 1720. Other wise , The fall started near 1840 will continue . This upward move will be considered pullback if stock face resistance at current price. I circled green color move that is at resistance if it is pull back this should not be taken out on daily basis. Means can breach but next candle should not close above breached candle. Then this will become pull back and down trend will be resumed.
2. On the contrary if taken out condition is fulfilled then this pullback which I assume will become trend changed to upside. And long positions can be taken positional with the target of upper blue zone.
3. There is one red dotted line if this line is taken out then full satisfaction of down trend will emerge. In Fact if blue and pink resistance work then I will short for the target of dotted red line. Because the assumed pullback can convert its structure from that point to long. If that dotted line is taken out then you can see new low in Asian paints.
4. See up move in green circle showing price increase where as decreasing . It is at good resistance so this up move can be pullback.
5. Lower zone white color will provide strong support in any case down ward moves get confirmed by taking out red dotted line then this would be target of shorts. I explained every condition of trade if you have little part of basic understanding of stock movement and little knowledge of timing then can be fruit full either sides.
6. My personal biased is short till red dotted line. For Investors If red dotted line condition is fulfilled in down side then they should wait for investing till price comes in white zone. Otherwise can invest at red dotted line when condition show favor of long. Rest price will decide.
Note. I am not giving any advice for trading or investing always consult your financial planner before taking any position either sides.