1) Has been super since COVID meltdown recovery
2) Broke 2019 highs and took support ( 3330 ) around 12th June 2020
3) Lost momentum around 30th July and Trend reversal confirmed around 31st August ( Sell pressure kicked in around 3955 range )
4) Sell pressure stopped around 3400 and took that as support ( its all-time high before the rally )
5) Currently in a symmetrical about to breakout.
Though it can break out in any direction, my bias is .
Waiting for buying 3800 CE , but its not shown any strength.....