onerighttrade

Long Swing Trade Idea #41 : Buy DEEPAKFERT

Long
NSE:DEEPAKFERT   DEEPAK FERTILISERS
Please do like and share the idea in case you find it good and follow it for further updates on it. for benefit of everyone. Also, please comment if you have any feedback. This idea by onerighttrade team is only for study purpose and is not a trading call.
Trade active: Got entry into this
Trade closed: target reached: Closed 75% positions for this stock also at target successfully and stoploss of remaining 25% is at entry price.

Telegram channel: https://t.me/onerighttrade
Website: https://onerighttrade.com

Visit Website course details or contact me if you are looking for training, mentorship or membership.