- Ethereum price is hovering inside a ($2,529 to $2,588), struggling to breach past it.
Two possibilities are possible here - a spike that pushes ETH price above the said and proceeds to tackle the range high at $2,993.
- Or a rejection at the that drags it down to the buy zone ($1,992 to $2,208).
- If the scenario plays out, Ethereum price could collect liquidity from the pocket highlighted in the chart ($2,850 to $2,915) and trend lower before actually proceeding higher
- On the other hand, if the scenario evolves, ETH price could slide into the , sweep $2,208 or $2,100. This would be followed by a flip of the into a and a retest of the swing high at $2,993.
- In case, $2,993 is flipped into a , Ethereum price could rally and tag $3,124 and $3,316.
Leave your thoughts in the comments!
Feedback or questions are appreciated.
Not Financial Advice (FA)
2/ Still a little hesitant on getting a dip into the buy zone
3/ might get a bounce from 50% Fib or $2,306.