Points to be Note (Technical + Fundamental)
1. Structrue- Higher: Highs formation (no aggressive formation yet)
2. 1D Critical Candle formation ( Act as a short term healthy correction)
3. Market Cycle: Distribution Phase with strong pressure (1D)
4. Support: Above 50MA
5. Resistance: Pending (yet not made all-time high since 2017)
6. Retracement Levels: 0.3-0.5 Fib (fast pace)
7. Relative strength: Postive at 2.1 bounce form 0 shows
8. Volume: Low volumes with -6% Buyers may lead to strong volumes in upcoming session with highest strength oscilation of +40% with could be gain which is settled near 2.00 from top 6.00
9. Beta: 0.65 Not aggressive... Reliable number for Value investors.
1. PE: 17 Considerable as compare to its peer polycab .
2. Marcap 2nd largest company followed by polycab India
3. D/E Ratio: 0.00 (7cr) almost zero as compared to reserves. Debt-free company
4. Book-Value: 2.29 More than double! Negative outlook but again considerable and remain neutral outlook as to its peer (market leader) having 6.20 polycab India .
5. Sales: Decreaded by 3%
6. Sales to OP correlation: Affected but very insignificant
7. Sales to PAT correlation: Surged by 17% YOY
8. ROCE & ROE is 19.6% vs 14.4%
9. Reserves: 13% Increased fairly
10. Investing Activities: 851Cr non-asset investing has been identified might influence future earning growth.
That's it! NSE:FINCABLES