Can HUDCO Hud Hud Dabangg ?

Housing & Urban Development Corporation Ltd is primarily engaged in the business of financing housing and urban development activities in the country

The company is one of the major financiers of urban infra and housing projects, thus remaining strategically important for Govt's objective of housing for all. The GoI holds ~81% stake in the company. It also has well-established relations with different state governments, making it a preferred lender for their urban infra and housing projects.

While ~88% of the loans are covered by bank/ government guarantees, the rest 12% are secured by tangible assets. Public sector accounts for ~97% of loan book while private sector accounts for the rest 3% only.

As per Q3FY22, taxable bonds accounted for ~66% of borrowings, followed by tax free bonds (30%) and refinance from NHB/IIFCL (4%).
Trade active:
Seems set for some good action here.
Target 2 achieved. Approx 15-17% in the vault.
Target 4 done and chasing Target 5

37% So far

For educational purposes only. Not a recommendation.
Treat StopLoss as your best friend to get you out of troubles.

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.