1) Rupee today climbed a lot (by 53 paise) to close at 71.1350. Very impressive.
2) FIIs were Net buyers today by 783 Crs and DIIs were net Sellers by small amount of127 Crs , according to provisional data. According to final data for 11th, FIIs were net buyers in all segments- Equity, index and stock . So it seems FIIs are turning to buying. That's a big positive.
3) Option chain data shows almost equal build up of OI and writing on Call and Put sides at 11000 strike ( CMP 10982.8 - But Put has a slight edge) for next week's expiry. So its not a one sided match!
1) On Chart it broke the (easily identifiable on 15 min time-frame) and closed below it.
2) Closed below 20 which should have acted as support on Daily time frame.
3) Closed below important psychological mark of 11000.
Since today was expiry, unexpected and wild moves were expected. Due to today's fall a selling area got created and hence I have marked it. However, there is a rider to it. On , Nifty finished as higher high and lower low ( than yesterday's candle) as a red candle. If Nifty breaks today's low then chances of that sell trade going good are more. So in initial hours, even if Nifty opens gap-up, if it falls and breaks today's low and then rises till our Selling area - take the trade.
All the best. Happy trading.