Current position is SELL sold on 29 JULY 2020 at 11249.38
Action for July 30 JULY 2020: Continue to hold Short and reverse to BUY if NIFTY closes above 11269.54
Profit as of now 35 points
Give me a "like" if you find this useful in Swing Trading. Book partial profits as well
Use a Heikin Ashi Chart and 1 min chart for Intra day Trading
Past Performance :
1. BUY : Profit of 386 points (1st July to 8th July 2020).
2. SELL: Loss of 54 points (8th JULY to 9th July).
3. BUY : Profit of 38 Points ( 9th July to 10th July).
4. SELL :Profit of 30 points (10th July to 17th July )
5. BUY: Profit of 418 Points (17th July to 27th July).
6. SELL: Loss of 43 points (27th July to 28th July).
7. BUY : Profit of 86 points (28th July to 29th July).
Current open SELL position
Process : These swing numbers are calculated using Customized and AI algorithm (KNN Model).
Some Rules in trading system.
1. Take all trades and the numbers to hold are the last traded price of NIFTY future and not calculated close values.
2. Do not change Lot size very frequently and try to keep it constant.
3. We win 68-75% times only (changing lots will leads to losses as you may have bigger lots for loss trades and smaller one for gain trades) .
4. There are losses as well but the loss points will be smaller then gain over a period of 3 months or less.
5. Book profits at key levels (just a histogram of 2 years close will give numbers where nifty stayed for long duration.Frequency Distribution)