Develop your mental framework, your psychology by reading books, attending psychology webinars, remember, trading is 70% psychology and 30% skill. If you develop your mental framework appropriate for trading, you have won half of the battle.
1. Let select one favorite script and watch for at least month time entire trading hours.
2. Ask yourself why is getting up or down.
3. Analysis your chart if up till what level or vice versa ensure with solid reason.
4. Try to predict a day before will be uptrend or downtrend and same could be done with by gap analysis.
5. Sometime gap analysis failure cross check with volume movement.
6. Follow the trend movement as per your analysis.
i am sure trading view giving lot of indicators which i really liked few of them from Editors choice published are really working good to predict future movement of stocks/futures 100 % working.
Very Nicely explained.
I don't use any indicators, I am a pure price action trader.
No Indicator will give accurate result, but it give you indication, normally i use MFI ( Money flow index) & VWMA. these two most of time accurately works for me.