Shuja123

NIIT Limited

NSE:NIITLTD   NIIT
buying level is 133
Best stock for long term
Trade closed: target reached

Comments

From 15 September sensex up by 8% and Niit Ltd low by 8% total loss 16% in niit Ltd
Sir why not move this stock
Reply
target
Reply
Shuja123 sanjeev1122
@sanjeev1122, The targets are mentioned on the chart :)
1st Target 141
2nd 157
3rd 173
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out