Don't Dread ! Spread the Thread in Polymed ! Looks good Ahead !

Poly Medicure Limited is an India-based manufacturer and top exporter of plastic medical disposables/ surgical Items with a portfolio of over 130 SKUs of disposable medical devices across 9 different product verticals.

Distribution Network
The company has a pan-India distribution network with over 260 distributors. It has reach to over 5,000 private and government hospitals and nursing homes across India. The company exports its products to over 110 countries. It earns 30% of revenues through domestic sales and the rest 70% through exports.
It derives major growth in exports from European Subcontinent.

Manufacturing Capabilities
The company owns and operates 8 manufacturing facilities across world. It owns 5 facilities in India, 1 each in China, Egypt and Italy.
The facility located in Egypt is owned by company's associate (ULTRAMED) wherein the company holds 23% economic interest.

R & D
The company operates its only R&D facility from Faridabad, India. The company has planned to expand its manufacturing facilities in Faridabad and Jaipur which are set to be ready by 2020 and 2021 respectively. Expansion includes manufacture of new products and capacity additions in its facilities.
It has over 300 patents to its name with 190+ pending applications.
It spent ~12 crores (2% of revenues) towards R&D in FY20 as compared to 10 crores in FY19

Seems like it is getting ready to Fire
...... and BOOM the rocket has been launched. Ride this rally !!!
Trade active:
Target 1 achieved 16%.
Trade active:
The stock made a double top with a lower high. I believe a decisive directional move would be witnessed next week. My bias is towards a mean reversion as of now. Long term investors can hold on. Swing traders could look to book partial profits. However, if on Monday we see a gap up opening or bullish strength in the first hour, we could see a good rally on the upside.
Trade closed: target reached:
Both Targets Achieved in 5 weeks.

Keep holding with a trailing SL of 1160.

I will reupdate this thread with a fresh analysis.

For educational purposes only. Not a recommendation.
Treat StopLoss as your best friend to get you out of troubles.

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.