onerighttrade
Long

One Right Trade's Swing Trade Idea #62 : Buy on SOLARA

NSE:SOLARA   SOLARA ACTIVE PHAR
Please do like and share the idea in case you find it good and follow it for further updates on it for benefit of everyone. Also, please comment if you have any feedback. This idea by one right trade is only for study purpose and is not a trading call.
Order cancelled: Before i could place a buy trade, it went 10% up and much above my entry price. i do not want to buy now. so ignoring this trade. poor me
Comment: i could not take entry but if i was part of this trade, i would have trailed my SL to entry price and relax for target to hit, book 75% at target and keep remaining 25% until it b=comes below entry price.-- giving a hint here

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out