Rest in charts.
Bullish momentum sign
1) Gap up - After the company posted progressive results recently :
2) Golden cross - As marked in chart, Short-term moving average (such as the 15-day moving average) about to break above its long-term moving average (such as 50-day moving average) The golden cross indicates a bull market on the horizon and is reinforced by high trading volumes however, high trading is yet to be seen as prior for reinforcement to be gained.
3) Prolonged uptrend along with minor corrections
Small Cap company which appears to be fundamentally sound
1) Almost Debt-free
2) Stock P/E: 7.35 (favorable)
3) Price to book value: 0.90
4) Price to Sales: 1.87
5) Sufficient reserves and positive cash flow
Investing is for those who wish to take it for longer term as there has been dividend being paid also by the company over time. Not for those who wish to seek quick gains :)
Further, Risk:Reward ratio is favorable