onerighttrade

FY21-22 Swing Trade Idea #160: Long on TATAMOTORS

Long
NSE:TATAMOTORS   TATA MOTORS LTD
This is a public swing trade idea (other private ideas accessible through website) and is only for Learning and observational purpose. Please understand your risk and take full responsibility of your actions. We would comment on any further updates on our entry, targets and stop-loss on this idea, so make sure to follow if you want to get further updates. Our objective to help anyone who wants to learn technical analysis using charts. You can post your queries in comment section here and we will try to answer asap .
Trade active: Got entry, Trade is active
Trade active: Trailing SL to 286 now
Trade active: Booked 50% positions at 334.1 today in profit
Trade active: Trailing SL to 308 now
Trade closed: target reached: Target hit. Sold 25% more. Closed total 75% positions. trailing remaining 25% at cost. Trade closed successfully

Telegram channel: https://t.me/onerighttrade
Website: https://onerighttrade.com

Visit Website course details or contact me if you are looking for training, mentorship or membership.
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.