It's time for a correction in this stock, the momentum at which it's touching previous higher valuation is significantly less in-spite of .
- If TCS is a big chunk of your portfolio (which is true for most of investors) you may want to think of booking some profits at these levels
- You can hedge your risk by buying 0.55 delta PE in May, quantity should roughly match with your portfolio allocation
- You can short May and June future contracts
- You can sell CE May and June contracts
- You can draw a after the stock starts correction and look for intraday short and pullback opportunities