- Breakout after good consolidation zone.
- Stock in Stage 2 continuation uptrend.
- Giving a good opportunity to add.
Only for educational purpose. Not a recommendation.
Please could you clarify on below two points (I am new to technicals, still learning):
1. What does ema/ma line signifies and how to interpret it.
2. What is “relative strength close Nifty” indicator and how did you add it.
I also followed you on Twitter, if that forum is easier to chat for you.
1. What does ema/ma line signifies and how to interpret it. - EMA means Exponential Moving Avg. Price tends to pullback and take support at these levels and give good opportunity to review the stock.
2. What is “relative strength close Nifty” indicator and how did you add it. - RS means relative strength - ratio as to whether stock is showing relative strength (outperforming) against nifty. Ideally we want outperforming stock.
Hope my reply clarifies your doubt.
Thanks for following me on twitter too, yeah u can DM me on twitter.