Ankushkokane

Range Breakout In TITAN Company LTD.

Long
NSE:TITAN   TITAN COMPANY LTD
Range Breakout and closing above the zone with unusual/above average volume /great volume can be seen in 1D timeframe chart, would suggest to buy at CMP or if retest/backtesting happens, can buy at around1621,(if you get around that zone) OR can also apply buy on dip strategy add 40% qty here at CMP and remaining 60% qty at around or nearby 1621 ±10 level, for the upside given target. With the strict stop-loss below the green zone shown in the chart which happenes to be 1570 level. (Stoploss only on closing below basis)
THIS VIEW OF MINE IS PURELY BASED ON TECHNICAL CHART, BEWARE OF NEWS AND OTHER FACTORS.
Comment: Our 1st target of 1749.15 level has achieved, hold for the above targets given in chart, keep trailing stop-loss for better gains, Trading is still active.
Trade closed: target reached: would suggest to book 70% holding if you took trade as per my saying. hold rest 30%.
Comment: If manages to close above our 3rd target of level 1818, can again entre in trade for higher gains.
Trade closed manually: Almost 600 points gain, I'll suggest you to book 80% profit and hold 20%, because market is trading at high.

Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.