ITC is one stock that is exhibiting 4 strong buy signals:
1. Price Action - The stock has been trading in a price action value area as indicated in the box. Can zoom out to get a better view. See the linked ITC idea on how to exploit it best.
2. Regular Bullish Divergence - There is a clear bullish divergence as indicated on chart.
3. Declining volumes also...
Bullish Divergence : Indicates underlying strength. Good entry or re-entry. This occurs during retracements in an uptrend. Nice to see during the price retest of previous lows. “Buy the dips.” Buy Positional ~ 2156, Stop ~ 2120, Target ~ 2250, 2280
RBLBANK IS SHOWING BULLISH DIVERGENCE IN 1 DAY CHART WITH RSI once is closes above exponential moving average 5 that is 263.5 target is the gap as shown in chart with square that is 284 approx BUT 1 ST TARGET IS 270 2ND IS 277 AND FINAL ONE IS 284 STOP LOSS WILL BE 247
NOTE: FOR EDUCATION ONLY NO ADVICE GIVEN
IT WAS MOVING IN A CHANNEL LINE BUT NOW IT HAS BROKEN UPPER CHANNEL LINE WITH HUGE VOLUME PLUS BULLISH DIVERGENCE SEEN IN STOCHASTIC RSI FIRST TARGET IS 162 2ND TARGET IS 170 STOP LOSS IS 146
NOTE: please do your own analysis i am not advising anyone to take position in stock
- Previous week ending 5th April was bearish for HUL. Then a green Doji on 8th April showing indecisiveness against the bears. This was followed by bullish candles confirming a trend reversal this week.
- This reversal happened exactly at the long term trendline as shown.
- Stock moved in downward channel for past two months. Finally appearing to...
This is weekly chart of MARUTI on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 7165. It seems to be a good investment opportunity in this scrip based on following observations:
1. During the week starting 10th July 2017, there was sharp fall in the price and then immediate recovery in the same week. It entails that huge demand surfaced in the week. Again the same level has been tested...
This is weekly chart of TVS MOTOR (CMP @ 553.45) which looks good for a long trade based on following observations:
1. A trendline has been drawn which has been tested for its reliability many a times as established support as shown on the chart. This established trendline once again was tested on 8th Oct 2018 which also coincides with key retracement level of...
This is weekly chart of PFC on NSE (INDIA) trading at CMP of 93.65. It looks an excellent investment idea based on price behaviour as illustrated below:
1. Price is trading in range (70 - 160) since Feb 2014. Upper and lower range have been drawn on the chart indicating various supports and resistances using arrows.
2. Activity in the scrip can be witnessed...
This is daily chart of ESCORTS on NSE (INDIA). After substantial fall in price from 1017 to 541, it is showing reversal and could be a good long trade based on following observations:
1. It is reversing after testing key supports which are shown by arrows on the chart. It is a kind of triple bottom.
2. OI built is also observed in futures contract of current...
NIFTY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MAKING BULLISH DIVERGENCES IN DAILY CHART AND STOCHASTIC RSI. SEE IT YOURSELF. THANK YOU!
PS :- IF NIFTY FALLS AND TOUCHES 9921 THEN IT MIGHT FALL UPTO NEXT SUPPORT THAT IS 9800 AS PER OPTION CHAIN ANALYSIS)
This is weekly chart of Ambujacem (spot). Following observations indicate that it might soon give an opportunity to go long in this scrip:
1. It has been trading in a range 185 to 280 since May 2014. It has made a low of 188.50 in the last week and finally closed at 190.45. This implies that it is trading at lower range near support which has been respected many...