- Previous week ending 5th April was bearish for HUL. Then a green Doji on 8th April showing indecisiveness against the bears. This was followed by bullish candles confirming a trend reversal this week.
- This reversal happened exactly at the long term trendline as shown.
- Stock moved in downward channel for past two months. Finally appearing to...
This is weekly chart of MARUTI on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 7165. It seems to be a good investment opportunity in this scrip based on following observations:
1. During the week starting 10th July 2017, there was sharp fall in the price and then immediate recovery in the same week. It entails that huge demand surfaced in the week. Again the same level has been tested...
This is weekly chart of TVS MOTOR (CMP @ 553.45) which looks good for a long trade based on following observations:
1. A trendline has been drawn which has been tested for its reliability many a times as established support as shown on the chart. This established trendline once again was tested on 8th Oct 2018 which also coincides with key retracement level of...
This is weekly chart of PFC on NSE (INDIA) trading at CMP of 93.65. It looks an excellent investment idea based on price behaviour as illustrated below:
1. Price is trading in range (70 - 160) since Feb 2014. Upper and lower range have been drawn on the chart indicating various supports and resistances using arrows.
2. Activity in the scrip can be witnessed...
This is daily chart of ESCORTS on NSE (INDIA). After substantial fall in price from 1017 to 541, it is showing reversal and could be a good long trade based on following observations:
1. It is reversing after testing key supports which are shown by arrows on the chart. It is a kind of triple bottom.
2. OI built is also observed in futures contract of current...
NIFTY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MAKING BULLISH DIVERGENCES IN DAILY CHART AND STOCHASTIC RSI. SEE IT YOURSELF. THANK YOU!
PS :- IF NIFTY FALLS AND TOUCHES 9921 THEN IT MIGHT FALL UPTO NEXT SUPPORT THAT IS 9800 AS PER OPTION CHAIN ANALYSIS)
This is weekly chart of Ambujacem (spot). Following observations indicate that it might soon give an opportunity to go long in this scrip:
1. It has been trading in a range 185 to 280 since May 2014. It has made a low of 188.50 in the last week and finally closed at 190.45. This implies that it is trading at lower range near support which has been respected many...
According to my opinion, Nifty is at strong support and there is high probability of its reversal. In forming this opinion in falling market, following considerations have been made:
1. Nifty is trading at strong support zone which has been drawn on the chart based on past price behaviour. Hence strong support exits in range 9950-10000 (NSE -Spot)
1 Year Long Falling Wedge can be found on BEML Daily Chart.
If the chart is zoomed out, One can see the stock is sitting on Horizontal Support Currently.
RSI Bullish Divergence is visible and can expect bounce from this area.
Stop loss below horizontal support.