- SPX looks over extended to me
- All US Indices look over extended to me but you can't short it anyways
- The whole playout here is based on catching retracements and not shorting anything
- IMO trade less unless you find an A+ setup
- Dow has been moving impulsively for the past months
- The important outlook here is that the trend is slowing down and one rebalancing is needed
- You can keep longing as long as Dow doesn't invalidate 38,900 post that you still need a confirmation
- Calling the TOP out here is stupidity
- follow the trend and long whenever you see deep retracements
- Nasdaq is currently in a zone where we can see more impulsive spikes and drawdowns
- Us100 can show us some retracement anytime in a negative catalyst
- Wait for a retracement and do not execute shorts at this moment.
- The US Index is currently trading on its All-Time High
- From a Trade Perspective, I would like to wait and watch out what the FED delivers in the FOMC statement
- The rate-cut bets are now fading away and making it look tough for traders that the FED will cut rates
- Inflation is currently sitting at 3.4%
- Cutting rates fundamentally doesn't look feasible...
WTI has been forming a flat A-B-C correction.
According to Elliott's wave projection, the oil future looks bearish.
Oil Future has accomplished wave A at 193.17 , and sub-wave (c) of wave ((B)) is creating an ending diagonal.
The ending diagonal is a formation of five waves. WTI is to occur in wave 5 of an ending diagonal.
If you are a safe trader, you can...
Currently, silver has jumped back into the uptrend area. It has also broken the parallel channel in the last trading session. But, the buy is not confirmed yet. The uptrend can be resume if it remains above 0.618 of retracement level and 3/1 & 8/1.
If that happens, then you can buy for the targets of 63900 - 65100 - 65960 - 68454.
What happens if it's...
Maple Tree Log Tr breaking Resistance level of 1.30.
Stock made low around 1.18 and shift upwards after forming Doji around this level.
Stock is rising in uptrend with strong momentum.
Momentum indicator like RSI also rising current value pointing to 65.0 level.
Stock can rise till 1.35-1.38 with support comes around 1.23-1.24
Genting Sing (G13) stock tested rising trend line around 0.960 level.
Stock can rise above 1.05.
As per moving averages trading sideways
can be also one indicator that stock going to trade side ways quite some time but give upside breakout after recent higher high formation.
Singapore Airlines stock will trade in range of 9.50 to 9.90. if stock break this trading range either on upside or downside.
As to look sector as whole airlines stocks globally have headwinds higher fuel prices.Recent fall in oil prices be good for these stocks.
Positive only above break of $10.Below 9.50 slide to 9.30-9.00