DOW THEORY RULES:
1. How to Identify Significant bottom(valley)?
We need two parameters
1. Width:- Should be more than 31 days(≈ 4 weeks)
2. Depth:- Should be more than 4%, in the valley we measure Depth by looking from top to the bottom (visualizing as seeing a pool of water from the surface and measuring its depth).
AS PER DOW THEORY, NEW BOTTOM CAN BE...
Market is at very important point where it can take support and go higher and if rejection we have big fall.
My expectation is at least 3000 points if cup and handle broke.
FED hike warnings really bothering the market and on Friday it broke previous low and touches 20% fall from Jan 2022. However if it closed with the same momentum on Friday then we...
Hello traders, DJI in daily timeframe , this analysis has been prepared in daily timeframe but has been published for a better view in 2 day timeframe.
In the wave count that has been done. The main waves 1 and 2 are complete.
As we said in the previous analysis, it is possible that the main wave 3 is not over and we are in the wave 4 of the 3rd wave.
From wave 3,...
COMPARING MY LAST STATEMENTS WITH THE ACTUAL MOVE ON 18-5-20
1. In point no3. of previous post regarding movement of dow I talked about down side movement from monday onwards. In point no.4. I gave the condition of positional short trade if it gets fullfilled only shorts can be initated . But unfourtunately it did not complete my condition of taking short....
UPSIDE JOURNEY OF DOW JONES STARTED TODAY
1. DOW MADE UPPER END OF RED CHANNEL IN FIG. FEW DAYS BACK. BUT IT WAS SEARCHING THE LOWER END OF CHANNEL WITH PERFECT ANGLE . TODAY THE LOWER END IS FORMED. LOCAL DISTIBUTION IS GOING ON. VERY SOON JOURNEY FROM CHANNEL END TO WHITE ZONE OR UPPER END OF CHANNEL WILL BE COMPLETED.
2. AS YOU ALL KNOW STOCK MARKET IS GAME...
Short below the red line for a 1000 point downmove.
Go long above the green for a 1000 point upmove.
In today's age of advanced technical drawings and analysis. I have decided to stick to the absolute basics. Will keep posting such charts for reference.