Good Opportunity to accumulate the stock now
1. Relative Strength in Good Shape
2. Avg RSI above 60
3. Good Institutional buying with increasing volume week by week
5. EPS and Sales also good
6. Breaking base with Handle
HDFC AMC is trading near the demand zone & can be accumulated over time for the immediate target of supply zone and beyond
SL~ 1818 WCLBS
Pros: FII stake⬆️, highest ever sales, HDFC brand
Cons: stagnant EPS, declined AUM market share
RVNL is near to 14 month old consolidation breakout, don't miss this railway stock.
all the details are mentioned in the chart.
don't forget to like and share. it motivates me to post more super setups like this.
below setups in related ideas are those which we caught move as big as 120%.
check my other ideas to get to know about all the...
Price fell almost 80% from its top. A simple reason for this fall could be a fall in earnings and profit margins. Net margins fell from 40% to 15%. That is a fall of 60%. Retained earnings fell from $85B to $67B, a fall of 20%. Total fall comes to 80%. I do not know if it is a coincidence or an actual reason. Assuming this is the reason. Stock recovered more than...
* Multiple inside bar candle on weekly chart. Breakout still awaited.
* It looks Gail can give a breakout of inside bar candle on higher side which is 100.
* One can take entry at CMP and add more if gives a breakout above 100 for a target of 115 to 120 in short term.
* PSU stock are already on rally.
* Fundamental also looks good : PE < 5.5, Book Value - 100...
From past few months stock has been trading in a channel. Finally it has broken from its previous resistance with significant volume.
Also, recent quarter results were good. we can expect a good upside move from current levels.
At this price risk reward is not attractive. So, it is better to wait for retest near 1435-1400 levels.
Maintain strict stop loss at...
If price sustains below the horizontal trendline, we might see the rising breakout trendline being tested and that would make a good opportunity for entering or even averaging. Recent results shows that the business from America has grown. The fall was uncalled for. Long term target - 700+ ; SL - Monthly closing below - 320 or below the rising trendline.
IT IS SWING TRADE.
The stock is forming a box from many days . If it breaks we can see a great move either side
Target of 1900 which is more than 20 % .
A trader can cumulated from support zone of box which has formed . and keep a stop loss 1321 .
Also the expected move can also be 1 September because of the quartly result.
This is for...
The is at support zone .
It is also fundamentally good stock too also it which can cumulate this stock for long term.
Target of 1070 which can be seen in coming days the stock is has given a reversal sign too.
It quarterly result is on 3 August which can be factor of upside move
This is for educational purpose.
It is SWING TRADE ,
The stock is at great support .
Despite of a great quarterly result the stock is fallen and few days back it has also given dividend too
it is a great time buy stock
A short term target is 1150 and long term target is 1220.
This is educational purpose.