As per the 1 Hour Chart of LINCOLN PHARMA, we can witness the Formations of "Morning Star" and “Inverted Hammer” on the chart. Therefore, we are expecting a bullish momentum in LINCOLN in the upcoming trading sessions. Wherein it is being expected to face a resistance initially at around the levels of 359.70, 364.05, and 370. Whereas, on the other hand, on the...
1. Making Higher highs & Fundamentally strong Stock.
2. Took support from 377 Support Zone with good volume
3. Only Disadvantage is the stock closed below round figure i.e, 400
4. If the Resistance zone Between 404-414 will break we can see a very good up move(Based on market conditions)
5. Enter only if 414 level breaks with good confirmation by keeping...
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any trade.
1. Formation of Higher High in Daily Time Frame
2. Breakout with Heavy Volume
3. Stock consolidating near its all-time High
View Negated Below: 295 in Daily closing Basis
#Disclaimer: I'm not a SEBI Registered Research Analyst, These are my views, please consult your Investment Advisor before buying and selling any position. This is...