The EUR/USD has been fairly bearish over the last 3 weeks as evidenced by the consistent break of structures to the bearish side. With various fundamental factors against the Euro that supported the bearish price action such as the uncertainty behind further interest rate increases by the FED and the Debt Ceiling, this trade was able to generate returns on a 1:7...
USD/JPY - ICT View Looking for a long position on USD/JPY
INJUSDT might hit the 4Hr OB and may Fall and fall to lower OB, Short if the price hit the OB on the top BINANCE:INJUSDT.P
DOTUSDT Long on 4hr Order block and key thing to note that btc dominance might reject on weekly timeframe and the fund can flow on altcoins which can give a altion a rally. BINANCE:DOTUSDTPERP
ETCUSDT either can go up to the 15 min OB or 4hr OB so sell if it hits 15mins OB first or Long if it hits 4hr OB First BINANCE:ETCUSDTPERP
We are above the EQH, Sell setup forming after structure break below the asia low. Using asian range as OB we sell.
Hi traders, based on the price action of last Friday, I see that the price at the moment lays close to a bearish Orderblock Area and a clear resistance level, which is being approached with very small - body candles. As a result, I am expecting a fall to fill the Sunday - night to Monday opening. Good Luck!
hi guys just a quick overlook on the daily btc chart from ath horrible sight to see three bear flags one after the other inside of a falling wedge since atheach time we broke previous flags we had near enough the same drop of around 45% we have broke out of our latest flag are we going to see another 45% drop in price to the 14k mark its possible given the...
after a double bottom is it possible for a long as we are inside all these orderblocks and at a support area
- We are looking at AUD/USD which clearly respects SMC and moves in a proper orderflow. - We are also looking at a higher time frame and i will start looking for shorts in LTF, such as 15M, 5M when market bumps into our POI. - Target is going to be 1:20 with the most tighest stoploss.
Here we notice wyckoff distribution(15min) tested with another Re-distribution on the (3 min) for the reason of 3min OrderBlock with imbalance. Now expected to test the 3min extreme POI over the 5min recent POI. Lets see how its play.
Setup Contains: 1. Liquidity Inducements 2. Imbalance Fills 3. Bullish Order Flow 4. Return To OrderBlock (Expecting) 5. Equal High Liquidities As Targets FOLLOW PAFX & TRADE LIKE BANKS 💸
Setup Contains: 1. Bearish Structure 2. Break of Structures 3. Bearish Order Flow 4. Return To OrderBlock 5. Trendline Liquidity As Targets FOLLOW PAFX & TRADE LIKE BANKS 💸
Setup Contains: 1. Stop Hunt 2. HTF Point Of Interest 3. Break of Structure 4. Return To OrderBlock (Expecting) FOLLOW PAFX & TRADE LIKE BANKS 💸
When we start trading stocks in the beginning we all run around indicators thinking that it is the holy grail of trading and after that losing hell tons of money and 90% of people who lose their 90% of trading capital in 90days leave the markets and say it's gambling but the rest 10% stay and staring learning about markets But unfortunately almost 99% information...
Nifty- 18,462 might be a long opportunity. Look for HH and HL. PS:- trading view is not allowing me to share 1 min and 5 minutes chart. You can take multiple trades on those timeframes