I was checking tradinggview here late in Canada. It seems that XRP is trying to close with a higher high candle. It is interesting to watch in real time, I think it will close weekly in the 60 cent range, maybe even higher. We'll see. I'm not buying any right now as I've already accumulated. I wonder if next week will try to hit 1$. It's at 60 cents now, so a 50%...
*disclaimer trade at your own risk, for educational purpose only**
1. Weekly outlook
2. RSI weekly @40 support zone
3. Price action on asymmetrical trend/ triangle breakout
4. Price structure support 3390 range if this breaks 3290 is strong support (hope this will not even test again)
5. Target T1- 3680, T2 - 3760, T3- 3900/ATH
6. 3400-3450 range good for entry...