supportbreakout

Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
Charts
Videos
manavtechresearch manavtechresearch TITAN, 1D, Short ,
TITAN: TITAN FALLING/SHORT IN APRIL (FUT)
142 1 5
TITAN, 1D Short
TITAN FALLING/SHORT IN APRIL (FUT)

LOOK IN THE CHART...

manavtechresearch manavtechresearch BANKNIFTY, 30, Short ,
BANKNIFTY: SHORT BANK NIFTY (FUT) ON CONDITIONAL BASIS (INTRADAY)
139 0 4
BANKNIFTY, 30 Short
SHORT BANK NIFTY (FUT) ON CONDITIONAL BASIS (INTRADAY)

LOOK IN THE CHART....

manavtechresearch manavtechresearch JETAIRWAYS, D, Short ,
JETAIRWAYS: JETAIRWAYS(STBT)(FUTURES)
62 0 3
JETAIRWAYS, D Short
JETAIRWAYS(STBT)(FUTURES)

LOOK IN THE CHART....

Vijayaraghavan Vijayaraghavan NBCC, D, Short ,
NBCC: NBCC short term view
119 0 0
NBCC, D Short
NBCC short term view

Indicators are weak in daily and weekly charts. So it may break down the support line and it may reach up to 217. Vijayaraghavan Kovilpatti.

harshahacks harshahacks AVANTIFEED, 240, Long ,
AVANTIFEED: it is in support zone and near to breakout zone
44 0 1
AVANTIFEED, 240 Long
it is in support zone and near to breakout zone

it is in support zone and near to breakout zone. 95% chance to breakout positive direction. 5% + Friday sentiment cause downfall of avanti. lets see what happen

manavtechresearch manavtechresearch HINDPETRO, D, Short ,
HINDPETRO: HINDPETRO SWING SHORT TRADE
48 0 2
HINDPETRO, D Short
HINDPETRO SWING SHORT TRADE

LOOK IN THE CHARTS https://in.tradingview.com/x/uI8lVuaZ/

santhu404 santhu404 SBIN, D, Long ,
SBIN: SBIN short term breakout
52 0 2
SBIN, D Long
SBIN short term breakout

SBIN price action shows short term breakout retesting the support zone buy 280/285 for the target 308/328 stop loss below 275.

manuagarwal21 manuagarwal21 QUICKHEAL, D,
QUICKHEAL: QuickHeal: Falling Wedge Pattern
45 0 2
QUICKHEAL, D
QuickHeal: Falling Wedge Pattern

This is the Chart of Quick Heal on the daily scale, A falling Wedge pattern did appear and the Prices breaks out downward. Though Falling Wedges patterns are supposed to breakout upwards, but here it breaks out downward. This pattern forms over a period of approx 6 months. Break out came with a gap , hence signalling price may go down further. Support for the ...

raghu.972 raghu.972 JUSTDIAL, W,
JUSTDIAL: Justdial is at crucial support. Will it breakout?
103 0 3
JUSTDIAL, W
Justdial is at crucial support. Will it breakout?

It seems that JustDail is at crucial support level. Will it breakout give huge gains? or will it further down?

NeeteshJain NeeteshJain RELIANCE, D, Short ,
RELIANCE: RELIANCE DIPPING DOWN
443 0 10
RELIANCE, D Short
RELIANCE DIPPING DOWN

It is been observed on the daily chart that the price action breaks below the curcial support levels of 1030, now it shall further move down to next support levels. Target: 1014 Stoploss: 1034

NeeteshJain NeeteshJain BPCL, D, Short ,
BPCL: BPCL BREAKING SUPPORT LEVELS
552 21 13
BPCL, D Short
BPCL BREAKING SUPPORT LEVELS

It is been observed on daily chart that the price action breaks breaking below the crucial support levels indicating further fall down. The price action signals that sellers are in dominance of the prices levels and now they may take to the next support levels around 603-600 levels. Target: 603 Stoploss: 645

EN English (IN)
EN English
EN English (UK)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out
Browse
Video