Navigate the complexities of financial markets with confidence using the Quantitative Risk Navigator. This indicator provides you with a comprehensive dashboard to assess and understand the risk and performance of your chosen asset.
📈 Key Features:
- Alpha and Beta Analysis: Uncover the outperformance (Alpha) and risk exposure (Beta) of your asset compared to a selected benchmark. Know where your investment stands in the market.
- Correlation Insights: Understand the relationship between your asset and its benchmark through a clear visualization of correlation trends over different time lengths.
- Risk-Return Metrics: Evaluate risk and return simultaneously with Sharpe and Sortino ratios. Make informed decisions by assessing the reward-to-risk ratio of your investment.
- Omega Ratio: Gain deeper insights into your asset's performance by analyzing the Omega Ratio, which highlights the distribution of positive and negative returns.
- Customizable Visualization: Tailor your chart to focus on specific metrics and time frames. Choose which metrics to display, allowing you to concentrate on the aspects that matter most to you.
- Interactive Metrics Table: A user-friendly metrics table provides a quick overview of key values, including average metrics, enabling you to grasp the financial health of your asset at a glance.
- Color-Coded Clarity: The indicator employs color-coded visualizations, making it easy to identify bullish and bearish trends, helping you make rapid and informed decisions.
🛠️ How to Use:
- Symbol Selection: Choose your base symbol and preferred data source for analysis.
- Risk-Free Rate: Input your risk-free rate to fine-tune calculations.
- Length Customization: Adjust the lengths for different metrics to align with your analysis preferences.
🚀 Start Navigating Your Financial Journey Today!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.