The script uses following mechanism to give a signal of SELL if multiple parameters evaluated are all passed.
1. 5 min MACD should be less than its previous tick
2. 15 min MACD should be less than its previous tick
3. 60 min MACD should be less than its previous tick
4. ADX should be more than 12
5. RSI should be less than 40
6. Stochastic %k should have negative cross over with %d
7. Bollinger band lower band value should be less than previous tick
If the 5 min bar price closes above 5 min EMA , it gives an exit signal.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.