- Set up to 64 stock or crypto symbols.
- Shows the average price line
- Show profit or loss as a percentage
- Shows only when on the chart that matches the symbol settings.
HOW TO USE
1. Double click the PnL Tracker indicator at the top left of the chart
2. Enter your symbol and average cost
The average cost line shows your current position.
PnL is calculated based on the average cost you input.
The Profit and Loss (PnL) box and the average cost line will only be displayed when your input symbol matches the chart you are currently viewing.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.