Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
Reliance, INDIABULLS HOUSING, YES BANK, STATE BK OF INDIA, HDFC BANK, TATA STEEL LTD
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
If it sustain 517 level then can see break out....
Level mentioned on charts.
Tata Motors Long Position
May test 468 level but also can show some move till 517-518 before falling...On 468 levels can put 40% money and at 443 level put remaining 60% money.
BPCL is in consolidation Phase...bit risk but can give good move.
TechM is really weak stock...any miracle or operator's only make it run without any reason. But On charts does not look promising.
ITC looking Weak...may fall till 158-162 on one condition if it 172 doesn't hold on tomorrow's 5/5/2020 closing basis.
This Stock travelling in certain range...until unless it breaks first support zone then don't short...
If it closes above 520 back to back 2 trading sessions then make long.
Looking for Immediate Target 42-44.