HISTORY . . . .(When NIFTY got Bearish)
- Near about 18th Nov'21, a BEARISH pattern had been created on NIFY-DAILY Charts.
- Pattern was Head & Shoulder (which is a STRONG Bearish) and TGT for this pattern were 16500.
- Finally, on 20th Dec'21, NIFTY's LOW was 17410 which is very much close to my TGT.
- On same day NIFTY closes at 16614 (which a BULLISH sign...
- From 29th Nov'21 to 17 Jan'22: stock was in Up-Trend.
- On 18th Jan'22 a sharp selling has been witnessed with lower volumes (Bearish Engulfing Pattern).
- But on preceding day(i.e. 19 Jan'22) a DOJI is formed which is a clear signal of "Confusion" in market sentiments.
- And after that it results in Down Trend in future term, which last long up to 7th...
Double Bottom and then Bullish Flag BO
- From 17 Jan to 24 Feb stock was under pressure of supply.
- After making low of 1282 on 24th Feb, stock price advanced up to 11.71%. This shows the first signal of double bottom.
- After this 2nd low of 1311 created on 7Mar-8Mar and Double Bottom has been confirmed on 10th of March.
- By 15th March, it advanced up to...
Perfect Bookish PATTERN . . .DOUBLE BOTTOM
- After the first trough is reached, an advance ranging from 10-20% usually take place.
- 2nd trough has been started and it is higher than the 1st trough's lowest point.
- 2nd trough took 3 weeks to form 2nd trough.
- But to confirm the pattern, volume is required.
- 2114 ~ 2125 with HUGE VOLUMES.
- After BO...
1. from 4th May to 6th Sept traded in a parallel channel, In 2nd week of September it gives Break-Out and goes up to 542.
2. Now, in starting of 2nd week of November, Bears took control and by providing huge Supply they have been able to get down the stock price till 443.
3. Between 20'Dec'21 ~ 27'Dec'21, was considered as accumulation (where volumes increases...
Case Study . . .
Time Frame: 75min.
-> Gap was created on 13-10-21 and finally made a high of 492.
-> After taking support 3 times, the bulls took the stock up and the price reached 536.
-> From Nov 2 till now the stock used to come back from the support range.
-> But now, if this support range (466 ~ 456) is broken in such a weak market, then...
Lemme tell you some basics of Bullish Gartley (Harmonic-Pattern)
XA: The XA move could be any price activity on the chart. There are no specific requirements in relation to the XA price move of the Gartley chart formation.
AB: The AB move should be approximately 61.8% of the XA size. So, if the XA move is bullish, then the AB move should reverse the...
OVERVIEW . . .
HEG Ltd, a premier company of the LNJ Bhilwara group, is today India’s leading graphite electrode manufacturer. It has one of the largest integrated Graphite Electrode plants in the world, processing sophisticated UHP (Ultra High Power) Electrodes.
The company exports over 70% of its production to more than 30 countries of the world.
Rules Guiding Cypher Pattern
For every potential trading pattern, there must be guidelines and laid down rules. It is also applicable to Cypher Pattern. While identifying a cypher pattern, look out for five different points. They are the X, A, B, C, and D points. The lines between each of these points are legs.
These legs are also XA, AB, BC, and CD,...
Overview: STL provides integrated 5G ready end-to-end solutions ranging from wired to wireless, design to deployment, connectivity to compute through core capabilities in Optical Interconnect, Virtualized Access Solutions, Network Software and System Integration.
STL provides integrated 5G ready end-to-end solutions ranging from wired to...
Pattern is Bearish AB=CD , but here i am showing the beauty of opposite side of pattern.
AB = CD Harmonic Pattern
This pattern can be adopted to buy when prices are low and sell when they are high. But, here i am using it in Bullish view because it's CD leg is about to complete.
Few general points about this pattern are:
1. AB=CD is a reversal pattern...
INVERSE HEAD & SHOULDER : KEY POINTS
An inverse head and shoulders pattern, upon completion, signals a bull market
One should enter into a long position when the price rises above the resistance of the neckline.
3 Component parts of Inverse H&S are:
After long bearish trends, the price falls to a trough and subsequently rises to form a peak.
1. After long down-trend : consolidation can be seen, which means trend is sideways...Once this range is broken, it lead to bigger up-move.
2. RSI & MACD confirms the BO every time.
3. Key aspects of consolidation : longer the consolidation, the bigger is movement on BO.
Ascending Triangle Pattern..
1. Flat top : bulls tried many time to break the ...
1. Since No'20, Price BREAK-OUT can be seen, many times, after CONSOLIDATION that indicates the price will start trending higher .
2. Mid-Term MA (tells that stock is in up-trend) and Resistance level of Eve & Adam DB , are almost at same levels, which indicates strength in stock.
3. About Double Bottom pattern .....
The first bottom of the pattern is...
As the name suggests, resistance is something which stops the price from rising further. The resistance level is a price point on the chart where traders expect maximum supply. The likelihood of the price rising to the resistance level , consolidating, absorbing all the supply, and declining is high. The resistance is one of the critical technical analysis tools...
Rectangular Channel BO
Rectangle channel patterns are formed by price action between two key trendlines bound by multiple equal (near) highs and lows. The duration of the pattern can be a few days to months. Longer duration patterns are considered to be more reliable. The volume inside the pattern is non-decisive, but volume tends to increase during the...