USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIA INR2.00(DEMAT), FED BANK INR2, NTPC LTD INR10, JAIPRAKASH POWER INR10, GTL INFRASTRUCTURE INR10, SUZLON ENERGY LTD INR2.00
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, FTSE 100, DAX
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Copper
Bitcoin / Dollar, Ethereum / Dollar, BCH / Dollar, Ripple / Dollar, Litecoin / Dollar, Ethereum Classic / Dollar
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
GOLD (US$/OZ), Brent Oil, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, PALLADIUM (US$/OZ), SILVER (US$/OZ)
1. Trend line resistance break ( & recent stock split! )
2. Target 1: 598 ( whole no. resistance)
3. Target 2: 617 (Trend based fibonacci 61.8 retracement)
4. SL : 525 makes RR ratio ~1:2
10k will act like super resistance now.
Earlier trendline support can act super resistance line now.
Go Long. TGT 1964
Breakout not yet confirmed.
Tip : Wait for the confirmation
NMDC Ascending triangle breakout
1. Trend based Fibonacci retracement used for SL
2. Target : Height of the triangle and previous highs
Sintex Harmonic Discussion
Using regression to identify the Support and resistance line.
As long as SBI stays above the main center line, I assume it tends to touch the upper line and then make the correction wave.
1. Surviving Support Line 1 and breaking resistance Line : Expect Nifty to rally towards 11000.
2. Breaking down the SL 1 : Expect nifty to break down till 9000