USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
DEWAN HOUSING FIN, INFIBEAM AVENUES L, JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIA, YES BANK, ICICI BANK, RELIANCE COMM LTD
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Currently at key support zone which is between 105-113.
Support zone could probably act as a short term consolidation zone, after which a downside breakout possible. This anticipation is justified on account of the heavy volume based fall.
TARGET 475 PLUS
1) Price has found support in the upward sloping channel.
2) Price has been supported by 30 ema historically and currently too it has found support at 30 week ema.
3) Price has the potential to go towards the upper line of the channel.
TARGET 250 PLUS
1) Rectangular breakout with huge volumes.
2) Long term resistance line break out.
3) MACD in positive territory.
4) RS sloping upwards.
Target 900 plus
Stock has structured itself a 3 year cup based pattern post which a rectangular cosolidation witnessed over few weeks.
Stock has given a breakout with good volumes.
Stock has the potential to head towards 900 plus.
Nifty futures - Calendar spread strategy (CSS):
(FUTURES CHART NOT POSTED AS TRADINGVIEW DOES NOT HAVE NIFTY FUTURES CHART. HENCE PLEASE VIEW FUTURES CHART IN OTHER SOFTWARES TO HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE CONCEPT)
CSS is a strategy with an objective of profiting from spreads between far month futures and near month futures. The spreads are a ...
Time frame - short term.
Chart TF - Daily
1) Stock has managed to move back above 200 EMA with good volumes.
2) Incidentally, this has been one of the strong long term support zones as well.
3) Currently stock is in the process of taking a breather with low volatility; usually low volatility is the sign ...
WATCH LIST STOCK. DO NOT BUY NOW. READ CAREFULLY AND BUY ONLY IF THE REFERRED LEVELS ARE TRIGGERED.
Stock has been hovering within the long term upward sloping upward channel since 2016. Stock is currently on its 5th attempt in trying to break the upward channel. Volumes appear encouraging. The more the stock ...
Drops past 30 week EMA.
Daily Chart (not displayed)
Drops past 200 day EMA
Next major support at 5000-5500 levels.
Nifty - An analysis of historical major correction patterns in monthly charts.
a) 305% upmove followed by -64% (ratio 4.8)
b) 145% upmove followed by -28% (ratio 5.2)
c) 93% upmove followed by -26% (ratio 3.6)
d) 56% upmove followed by ____ ? (ratio 3.6 to 5.2)
ie -17.5% to -10.8%
ie 11170 (1-17.5%) to 11170(1-10.8%)
ie 9215 to 9963
Target 1100 plus
1) Stock has pierced past the long term downward resistance line with huge volumes
2) Higher highs and higher lows has lead to an upward triangular pattern breakout.
US 10 year yield at 2.80%. (Price falling)
Cup pattern breakout seen at 2.67%.
3% plus possible.
Not a good sign for global equity markets.
10 year high breakout observed at 795-800 with good volumes along with rising MACD histogram.
1200 plus expected from medium term perspective.
Stop should be at 730.
Suven Life Sciences
Investment Horizon - 6 months plus
Top Down Approach - a) Monthly Chart b) Weekly Chart c) Daily chart.
a) Higher Time frame chart - Monthly (Ascertaining the big picture)
1) Above 30 period EMA.
2) Cup formation in progress and the first HH is seen suggesting early stages of the uptrend has started.
3) Breakout observed past the ...
Target 425 plus
1) Breakout with huge volumes
2) Stock has pierced past the upward sloping resistance line.
3) STOCH + MACD looking positive confirms possible momentum building up.
Target 270 plus
Another perfect technical combination observed in this stock.
Any queries in this strategy or any of my other strategies pls do not hesitate to comment.
Target 6800 plus (4x returns).
(minimum holding 1 year plus).
Stock fulfills basic criteria
1) Breakout of a long consolidation zone.
2) Above averge volumes accompanied BO. (Volumes not properly displayed in chart as its scale is masked by one of the huge volumes in the left zone of the chart).
3) RS spike above average.
4) MACD ...
A typical high probability setup example and also the possible mistake of impatient traders post purchase and the cost of the mistake.
FOLLOW THIS METHOD AND SEE YOUR RESULTS A YEAR LATER. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME AND THIS POST.
Illustration is PCJewellers chart.
(This is only an illustration. This is not a trading call on PCJewellers stock).
Refer the accompanied ...
Target 650 plus
Satisfies all key high probability setup parameters
Breakout + Volume + RS + MACD