BSV, were the odds in our favor? Time to allocate a little bit.

Bsv finally took a dive down. Now we can enter some positions if we like or we can wait for it to go lower. If I didn't already have positons in at $180, I would get in right now. With my current positions at $180, I think it would be good for me to accumulate, I did sell some of my positions at $215, it wasn't much but still accumulation. You're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of winning, but not really.**

There is a possibility that BSV can go lower.

I wish Bsv can go back down to $150 but I'm not sure what's gonna happen next. In this case I'll enter 25% of my available funds into this price, if it goes lower I'll add another 25%. Eventually I'll be all in and hopefully I'll be at the bottom. I'll share and post what I do on here.

I hope you're all safe during this drop, waiting like a predator for their prey.

Happy trading all. I'll do a in depth analysis tomorrow.

Please do your own research and analysis before risking your money. To minimize risk always wait for a dip before deciding to invest or not.

Cheers ))


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.