SafeTrader1976
Long

Deep Industries - Investment View.

NSE:DEEPIND   DEEP INDUSTRIES
On Weekly Chart Break Out After Consolidation.
At Support/ Demand Zone Of 2 Years.
21 EMA Acting As Support / Resistance .
Bounced Above 21 EMA .
Buy 70 % @ CMP & Remaining 30 % @ 105.
Investment View For 1 Year.
As Per Internet Data Fundamentally Looks Good.
Book Value : Rs . 141.
P/E. : 5.15, Industry P/E. : 11.37.
Will Review After Every Quarter.
Other Details Mentioned In Chart.
For Educational Purpose Only.
Please Consult Your Financial Advisor Before Taking Any Decision.
I am not SEBI Registered Financial Advisor.
Trade active: Till Now 20% Up.
Trade closed: target reached: Till now 117 to 155. TSL.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out