Closing Price 4.45
It's true that the stock has seen a lot of beating in the last few years. And I mean it when I say what I said...a lot means really really a lot...
- a number of issues have taken a very heavy toll on the stock... which is part of Fundamentals and is reflected in the stock price...
Some of fundamentals (available in media and News)
- Supreme Court rejected a plea by the telecom operators to review its October 24 verdict that had widened the definition of Adjusted Gross Revenue ( AGR )
- It has lost 36.31 lakhs subscribers in Nov 2019
- Vodafone Idea lost it's No 1 place to Reliance Jio
- yet Vodafone Idea's current Market share is 29.12% (as per figures publicly available in News & Media channel)
I have never been particularly attracted to telecom sector from a viewpoint so far... (Do see my views on RCom listed below)
& yes it will be tough for Vodafone Idea to maintain / defend it's market share
but from viewpoint
- the stock has seen a 76.4% retracement of it's rise from 2.4 to 8.8
- the stock needs to hold the level of 3.65
- target for the current setup 14 / 21
- Stop loss can be either kept at 3.6 or one may consider to only invest an amount which will not give them sleepless nights even if it goes bust...
-at current levels the stock provides a good risk:reward ratio
The view mentioned here is purely based on Technical Chart and the analysis is for educational purpose only.
Remember It is your hard earned money and your decision... so do take care of it and act as per your risk management...!!!
Do consult your financial Adviser if necessary.
Take care & safe investing...!!!