2. This maybe a breakout after around 3 years of consolidation.
3. This is a patient trade. It may require a full week or two to decide entry.
4. SL, Entry and Target will be decided afterwards.
5. My view is if it doesn't breakout (and give entry signals), It may come down to retest the "violet trendline".
6. The problem I have experienced in the banking stocks is that most of the stocks moves in direction of bank nifty . The setup in individual stocks doesn't matter that much as it should.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article is of my own, you're solely responsible for any decision taken in the markets resulting in financial gains or losses. The analysis I've shared is just for informational and educational purposes only.