Abhishek_TradersSin

JUST DIAL IS A BUY at this level.

Long
NSE:JUSTDIAL   JUST DIAL LTD
Please see the chart for all the marked levels, aggressive traders can enter now and laid-back traders can wait.
Comment: Book 80% profits now and leave the rest with 20% trailing SL

Comments

tgt for how long
Reply
@harsha1328, it was for a month. About to reach !
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out