1) Three year long support line at 10700 is unlikely to be broken, unless there is a hung parliament.
2) Intermediate supports at 11,000 and 11,750 may get tested in the interim, when there is uncertainty about the big 272 mark.
3) 12,216 is the support on the Pulwama rally (February onwards).
4) 12,300-400 is the conservative target based on three year long channel.
5) 12,700 is the next target based on three year old channel.
About 5-8% return opportunity for position, and 10-12% on . For every 100 rupees available for investment in Nifty ; I would hold 25 rupees in cash and 75 rupees as index before the results. Then I would place sell orders at 12,300-12,700 and buy order at 10,700. The positions could be closed out by mid-June.