Action for 18th August 2020: Continue to hold Long and reverse to short if NIFTY closes below 11239
All Values are for August 2020 Future
Profit as of now 56 points
Trade as per your risk profile and use these for educational purpose.
These numbers are for Swing trading trading only .
Past Performance :
All these trades are given in this portal which you can verify easily.
1. BUY : Profit of 386 points (1st July to 8th July 2020).
2. SELL: Loss of 54 points (8th JULY to 9th July).
3. BUY : Profit of 38 Points ( 9th July to 10th July).
4. SELL: Profit of 30 points (10th July to 17th July )
5. BUY: Profit of 418 Points (17th July to 27th July).
6. SELL: Loss of 43 points (27th July to 28th July).
7. BUY : Profit of 86 points (28th July to 29th July).
8. SELL: Profit of 262 Points(29th July to 4th August 2020)
9. BUY : Profit of 333 Points(4th August to 12th August 2020).
10. SELL: Profit of 96 Points (12th August to 17th August 2020)
Current open BUY position
Process : These swing numbers are calculated using Customized and AI algorithm (KNN Model).
Some Rules in trading system.
1. Take all trades and the numbers to hold are the last traded price of NIFTY future and not calculated close values.
2. Do not change Lot size very frequently and try to keep it constant.
3. We win 68-75% times only (changing lots will leads to losses as you may have bigger lots for loss trades and smaller one for gain trades) .
4. There are losses as well but the loss points will be smaller then gain over a period of 3 months or less.
5. Book profits at key levels (just a histogram of 2 years close will give numbers where nifty stayed for long duration.Frequency Distribution)
Buy above 11292
Buy Levels 11317.94 11343.33 11363.86 11384.38 11413.60 11431.33 11491.86 11558.29
Sell below 11261
Sell levels 11235.86 11210.47 11189.94 11169.42 11140.20 11122.47 11061.94 10995.51
that why i confused that how you squared off your short position at what time
thanks a lot for your reply
my que is same , you said that Continue to hold short and reverse to long if NIFTY closes above 11224 for 17 aug
so my que is to you that :- at what time you squared off your position today and switched to long side and will square off your current position "long side to short side " at what time or on what set up basis ?
is it hekin nashi closing or simple cnd closing on which time frame ?