onerighttrade

Long Swing Trade Idea #23 : Buy SEQUENT

Long
NSE:SEQUENT   SEQUENT SCIENTIFIC
Buy SEQUENT only above 109 with Stop-loss at 92 for first target of 134. Idea is for 15th July 2020 onwards and I will update it if it is triggered or in case it is no longer valid. Reason breakout sustaining
Trade active: Got entry today
Trade active
Trade closed: target reached: Target reached today, booked 50% and 134 and trailing rest at entry price
Telegram channel: https://t.me/onerighttrade Website: https://onerighttrade.com

Visit Website if you are looking for training course.

Comments

what now any updates further got at 95 . can we add more for further rise
Reply
onerighttrade rathiatul
@rathiatul, first thanks for asking this question.. Now, if you want to add more, you need to wait for some structures where a trade can be taken. i take every trade as separate as you need to define your risk in each trade. for example, in this trade, i have booked 75% at my target and have stoploss for remaining 25% at entry price. so i cannot make a loss in this trade.. now if this stock falls under my trade idea once more, i will take trade again but stop-loss, target and entry for that trade will differ, i might or might not be holding this 25% that time, hope you got me...... most of the people make this mistake of buying more once the stock has run up in fear of missing out,, ask yourself this question - do you want to own the stock or do you want to make money?? Hope this answer helps some people..
Reply
rathiatul onerighttrade
@onerighttrade, hi thanks for the revert i totally got your point it's bang on ,for this particular stocks my intent was not for trading actually because fundamentally there are a lots of developments in the company happening , same happened with
IOL don't have /JB CHEM still have 3-4 years back from 130-135 went to 750 now did not look back till date wanted to take more @ 200-250 initially bought at 145 odd levels waiting for corrections never came near that level .. how do u decide for positionally if someone wants to hold the same , because waiting for 10-15 rs downside from 95 to 115/125 now its 145 .
or may be wait for a heavy correction in markets to add further .
Reply
onerighttrade rathiatul
@rathiatul, Hi Atul, please remember we cannot catch all moves, if this also goes to 750-1000 and we miss it , i am completely fine with this. I am not looking to add any positions in this unless it again satisfies my entry criteria.. I am not really waiting for any levels....its not the only stock i have a buy in so no concerns if i miss out on this, there are 2000+ stocks in NSE.
Further, i am technical trader and strict non-believer in fundamentals. we do not need fundamentals unless we are a big institutions or billionaire having huge money and our buy will move prices.. they need to worry about that..we don't and that is the advantage we have as retail traders... This is a big topic and i can go on and on about this but anyway, one more thing is i cannot track.. i have active positions in more than 30 stocks right now and left over positions (after booking 75% positions at target) in more than 25 stocks and if i start fundamentally analysing everything, its going to be a nightmare for me . i hope you got my point
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out