BSE:TIGERLOGS TIGER LOGISTICS (INDIA) LTD
BSE:TIGERLOGS Tiger Logistics Ltd. is a leading logistics company that is into multiple segments related to supply chain management. This is a company that handles freight forwarding, CHA , cold storage-related shipments, and commodity-related movements. It has associates and offices around the globe. So, this is truly a global supply chain management company operating out of India and this is one of the major beneficiaries this year as well as going forward for Aatmnirbhar Bharat . It is a turnaround case, and it has come to profit this Qtr with Rs 1.21 eps (Quarterly) after losses in many quarters due to covid.
- Small Equity base - Only 1cr shares
- High Promoter Holdings - 73% Public Holding - Only 27% floating stock.
- The all-time high is 300+ in 2017.
- is 36.98
- Currently available below Rs 44. Highly undervalued.
- Cheapest Logistics stock among Quality companies.
- Price continues to accumulate. 52.15 is an important resistance and the price will continue to be in the range without any breakout. 57.05 is another important level which is the previous high.
Trade closed: target reached: Price gave a breakout from important accumulating zones. High made 80. 100% in less than 3 months.