Reasons to be Bearish:
1. Economy slowly reopening as the number of new cases decrease.
2. With another stimulus on the horizon, markets are more uplifted by the assured liquidity.
3. US-China trade tensions cooled off.
Reasons to be Bullish:
1. There's every chance that as economy opens, the number of new cases increase.
2. Protest still going strong.
I m totally agree with you.
Covid 19 bank nifty crash thats y USD will grow.
Keep an eye on the market indices and you will get the USDINR move based on this relationship. Having said that June future
is unlikely to cross above 75.95.