Time for short term BTC / XBT (Bitcoin) reversal to 200 MA(4hr)

CryptoProSignal Updated   
We already have trended down significantly for a couple of days now.
Price getting reverted to 200 MA on '4hr' time frame is likely before going down again to test 200 'weekly' MA.

Long entry on Bitmex (XBTUSD) : 3270-3380
Target 1 : 3700-3800
Target 2 :4100-4200
Target 3 optional : 200 MA on 4 hr timeframe

Trade active
Trade active:
Target 1 is still on .
Target 2 needs to be lowered now seeing this high price volatility lately .
I will be updating target 2 soon .
Trade active:
After hitting 1st target(soon) I'll be playing manual trailing stop from 3900 onwards this coming euphoria can actually take the price to 4500+ . Although 4200 is my 2nd target . 3rd and final target will be 4500+ (max 4900) which will be a ride relying on manual trailing stop .
Trade active:
Target 1 has reached . Next target is 4100-4200
Trade active:
Reminder : Don't forget to set trailing stop from 3900 onwards for target 2
Trade active:
2nd Traget hit as well , Took out 70% of the position . still riding it with remaining 30% using trailing stop loss. Lets see where it takes us .
Trade closed: target reached

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.