1. Chart clearly shows Support and Resistance Zone.
2. It takes two supports and one resistance with confirmation.
3. The confirmation candles is Bearish Engulfing candlesticks.
4. Trend is actually going down.
5. Pure Price Action with naked chart.
6. Stop Loss and Take Profit clearly mentioned in the chart.
1. Bearish Engulfing Bar formed at round number and S/R zone.
2. 61.8 Fibonacci Retracement at that perfect level.
3. Take profit and Stop Loss level correctly mentioned in the chart.
4. Entry should be below that confirmation engulfing bar.
The Bearish Engulfing pattern has emerged on the trading chart of NSE:GNFC GNFC, signaling a potential trend reversal in this scrip. Trading View users and investors tracking GNFC will find this pattern of particular interest, as it suggests a shift in market sentiment from bullish to bearish.
The Bearish Engulfing pattern is a widely recognized technical...
1. Bearish Engulfing Pattern formed at S/R zone.
2. Another Confirmation is 50% Fib Retracement at S/R level that is strong zone than you think.
3. Oh...Come on EMA 150 act as Resistance.
4. Trendline got broken very well by Engulfing Candle.
5. First TP1 level price reached sell half of your stocks there.
6. Move your SL to BE for another TP2 level which you need...
1. Bearish Engulfing Candles formed at Support and Resistance Zone.
2. 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement is another confirmation on that S/R level.
3. EMA 365 is off on the Bearish Engulfing Pattern.
4. Entry should be carefully placed at mentioned area because strong S/R level is there but it will definitely break those level and reached it to another S/R zone.
A bearish engulfing pattern is a technical chart pattern that signals lower prices to come. The pattern consists of an up (white or green) candlestick followed by a large down (black or red) candlestick that eclipses or "engulfs" the smaller up candle. The pattern can be important because it shows sellers have overtaken the buyers and are pushing the price more...
NSE:TRENT is looking weak on weekly chart as it has made a bearish engulfing candle. Also closing below 20 EMA on weekly.
Looking for 1279 ( 50 EMA weekly support ). If a close comes below this, we can 1256 & 1231 on downside. SL is relatively small of 1345 which is Friday's high. Better to short this in cash and not play in options cos one spike can take away...
NSE:NIFTY is looking weak on quarterly charts as its making bearish engulfing candle. I am going to look out for March 31st expiry and a close below these levels ( 17021 in Future and 17102 in spot ) will confirm the bearish engulfing close.
If this happens, expect next 3 months also to be of sideways action with more consolidation and open to downside. Let's...
Balrampur Chini has been treading in a channel for a few days.
Support and resistance are given by the channel.
If we talk about the stock, the bearish engulfing pattern is seen and bearish power is seen forming this pattern.
At present bearish engulfing pattern has been seen across the resistance.
So the market may go down and a little pullback may also be...
SGX Nifty made high of 18142.5 & then it formed a pattern called as "Bearish Engulfing.
SGX Nifty was forming higher highs with negative divergence. It formed Top 1, Top 2 , Top 3 & Top 4 with lower volumes.
Whenever any stocks or indices made higher highs with dry volume i.e. Negative divergence wait for chart pattern to form because it means that particular...
Just like Nifty, Bank Nifty formed a bearish engulfing near top and chances are high that from here prices may reverse.
Short Sell Bank Nifty
Sell Below 38800
SL Above 39800
Target 1 36000
Target 2 35000
Nifty has formed bearish engulfing on daily basis and shooting star in a weekly chart.
Dual bearish candle at downtrend line showing weakness in Nifty.
RSI is in overbought zone and now started moving down from above 80 to 70 level.
Short term trend is still bullish but below 17700 or breaking below regression line, trend will reverse.
Nifty Short below...
According to the daily chart there is a clear formation of Bearish Engulfing Pattern , which is further confirmed by RSI levels , and also Stochastic RSI with proper demarcation of overbought scenario in Adani Wilmar Ltd.
All the investors who chased the stock all the way to top , must be aware of the bear trap that had been laid . Sincere advice to all investors...
GARWARE Technical is following a down trend on a Daily TF in a channel pattern and recently made a bearish engulfing candle at the resistance.
Looking good to further fall by around 5% in short term period to 2550.
Stock Name = ACC
ACC has formed Weekly Bearish engulf Pattern which indicates Reversal from the top.
Bearish Engulf can be confirmed by Weekly Bearish Divergence.
Clear short has been formed technically indicates sell.
Important Support and Resistance has been drawn in the Graph.