A strong bullish engulfing pattern is formed on an important support level. The support level of 4064 is a 50% Fibonacci retracement level and is also an important psychological level. So the bullish engulfing pattern on such an important level indicates an uptrend.
If the price moved above 4265 and sustained, then we could see the levels of...
NSE:TVSMOTOR TVS Motor Company is an Indian multinational motorcycle manufacturer headquartered in Chennai. It is the third-largest motorcycle company in India in terms of revenue. The company has annual sales of three million units and an annual production capacity of over four million vehicles.
TVSMotor formed Bearish engulfing candlestick pattern after an...
1. Chart clearly shows Support and Resistance Zone.
2. It takes two supports and one resistance with confirmation.
3. The confirmation candles is Bearish Engulfing candlesticks.
4. Trend is actually going down.
5. Pure Price Action with naked chart.
6. Stop Loss and Take Profit clearly mentioned in the chart.
1. Bearish Engulfing Bar formed at round number and S/R zone.
2. 61.8 Fibonacci Retracement at that perfect level.
3. Take profit and Stop Loss level correctly mentioned in the chart.
4. Entry should be below that confirmation engulfing bar.
This is no doubt a fundamentally good company trading at its low while its peers are trading a their higher levels. So it can be strongly assumed that this stock may perform in the upcoming time. Reasons for which GUJARAT GAS seems to be bullish on charts at least for short term:
1. Trend line support is been taken since the beginning of the month at Golden...
The Bearish Engulfing pattern has emerged on the trading chart of NSE:GNFC GNFC, signaling a potential trend reversal in this scrip. Trading View users and investors tracking GNFC will find this pattern of particular interest, as it suggests a shift in market sentiment from bullish to bearish.
The Bearish Engulfing pattern is a widely recognized technical...
1. Bearish Engulfing Pattern formed at S/R zone.
2. Another Confirmation is 50% Fib Retracement at S/R level that is strong zone than you think.
3. Oh...Come on EMA 150 act as Resistance.
4. Trendline got broken very well by Engulfing Candle.
5. First TP1 level price reached sell half of your stocks there.
6. Move your SL to BE for another TP2 level which you need...
1. Bearish Engulfing Candles formed at Support and Resistance Zone.
2. 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement is another confirmation on that S/R level.
3. EMA 365 is off on the Bearish Engulfing Pattern.
4. Entry should be carefully placed at mentioned area because strong S/R level is there but it will definitely break those level and reached it to another S/R zone.
1. Bearish Engulfing Pattern formed at Support and Resistance Area which is price action pattern.
2. Fibonacci Retracement 61.80% level meets the pattern.
3. Trendline is far awy from the price.
4. Take Profit area is correctly calculated at 728.00
5. The current price will definitely reach that Take profit area clearly on my idea.
1. Bearish Engulfing Pattern formed at Supply and Demand Zone.
2. Fib Retracement occurs perfectly at 50.0 Level.
3. EMA 365 and 150 acts as Support and Resistance at that zone.
4. Take Profit and Stop Loss levels perfectly mentioned with clear details on the Chart window.
NSE:HDFCLIFE is looking good for a small upside move with last week's candle coming as bullish engulfing candle. With a stop of Friday's candle low, one can look for 510, 518, 525 levels. We will revisit this trade if the weekly close comes above 528
Let's see how the story develops. Best wishes!
- The opinions expressed here are my own. This is...
A bearish engulfing pattern is a technical chart pattern that signals lower prices to come. The pattern consists of an up (white or green) candlestick followed by a large down (black or red) candlestick that eclipses or "engulfs" the smaller up candle. The pattern can be important because it shows sellers have overtaken the buyers and are pushing the price more...