1) A simple channel pattern with seven touches at the top and three touches at the bottom.
2) One can after a breakout.
3) And the target always depends on price action, actually I don't set a target, I do take exits depending on price-action (and it varies from person to person's conviction)
4) still if you want to set a target then go with 1:2 or 1:3 risk...
Wait And Watch ??
Look for Low risk, High reward, and High Probability setups-
Things to Remember while Trading with the Trend
1. Know what the trend is.
2. The best trades are made in the direction of the trend.
3. Assume that the main trendline or moving average will hold.
4. The longer the moving average is, the better it defines the trend.
5. Wait for the...