MGL is at a crucial point with multiple signs of movement and we are tracking a little ahead, hence it can go up or down basing on the next candlesticks
• 20 EMA crossing 50 EMA from below
• Daily trend is at resistance/supply zone
• Inverted head and shoulder formation can be seen (Chances of going up)
• Descending Broadening Wedge pattern can...
Will Tata Motors continue its rally ???
• Bullish Bat harmonic pattern was seen, now retraced back until point B and got rejected today
• Bullish Crab harmonic pattern was seen and it retraced completely
• 20 EMA touched 50 EMA today
• Good strength in RSI and strong uptrend is seen
• Last two candles form dark cloud cover
• Currently showing...
Tatapower rising contracting wedge pattern fromation on 240 mins time frame,, dark cloud cover formation on daily and 240 mins time frame,,, bearish divergence on rsi and macd,,, good to fo short at cmp
down side counter can give 15-20% fall,,,
Good short candidate
Short term Swing trading opportunity in Infy
• Bearish Butterfly pattern formation yet to form
• Dark Cloud Cover candle formation seen today
• Symmetrical Wedge pattern formation is seen – Break out or Break down can happen in this formation for an intraday/short term swing trade
• Price is under 20 SMA with decreasing volume
What can happen...
As per my view, NIFTY is forming dark clouds on weekly time frame if we get confirmation below 15700
and we can see double top of nifty also and the neckline is around 15492
we can see targets of :
Nifty View: Benchmark Nifty index opens strong to hit a new life in today’s session. The close however was disappointing - slipped significantly from its intraday high of 15,930 to post a close at 15,854. Under Japanese Candlestick parlance, the last two days price behaviour is termed as a “Dark Cloud Cover”. Yes, the name is a bit depressing especially for those...
BPCL was in a very clear uptrend from 22nd December... after that yesterday it formed a green candle with small wicks, today it opened gap up but could not retain the price and closed deep into yesterday's body.
The encircled pattern is called Dark Cloud Cover.
As the name suggests, a downtrend is expected after the appearance of this pattern.
You can keep a...
CIPLA has formed Dark Cloud Cover on 4 Hour Time Frame and has given confirmation by forming a bearish candle. If it breaks below Rs. 649 and sustains it can fall upto Rs. 629 and further.
Disclaimer: This is just for Education Purpose. I'm not in any way advising you to buy or sell. Trading in stock markets is risky. Please consult your investment advisor for...