Hi dear community and my lovely followers.
As you see all my analyses published in May played out ideally. /Check my previous publications with comments/. I told you many times I don't expect BTC to go below 25K with candle close, BTC btttomed at 24.8K and pumped in an aggressive way towards previous high 30-31K.
I'm looking at monthly chart of BTC and have...
UNO MINDA has been lately developing a structure of retest of a break of structure & has retested the imbalances, entry @542 looks good with a SL @524 & target @582 as marked. Volume is the key here, when it gave a breakout there was a good volume expansion and when it retested, volume faded!
This is also a retest of a descending triangle or sloping trendline,...
- We are looking at AUD/USD which clearly respects SMC and moves in a proper orderflow.
- We are also looking at a higher time frame and i will start looking for shorts in LTF, such as 15M, 5M when market bumps into our POI.
- Target is going to be 1:20 with the most tighest stoploss.
USDJPY on SELL, after the rectracement.
Waiting for retracement to 1hr OB, then on lower time frame will enter double BOS for SELL till 127.200.
Thank you, If you agree with my analysis.. Like & Comment.
Disclaimer: All Videos/Information on this channel are for Education purpose only .They are not buy/Sell Recommendations . Please consult your financial Advisor before taking any trade or investment decisions.
#ZN1! #10YearTNote #Weekly #CBOT
- I took a deep look into the 10-year Treasury Note, futures commodity. The chart above is weekly.
- In Elliott Wave Theory perspective, an assumption has been made that the bullish wave starting from the swing low at 117’13’5 to the swing high at 140’20’0 as am impulsive 5-3-5-3-5 zig zag wave structure.
- With that said, I am...
#BTCUSDT #Binance #4HR #Midterm #Elliottwave
- It’s been a while everyone. Today I’ve brought up some of the possible scenarios for Bitcoin based on the Elliott wave Theory. EW traders can refer to my insights and perspectives on midterm trends and major supports/resistances.
- Out of countless Elliott Wave counts, I’ve summarized those that are relatively more...